KenCast has partnered with Dutch bonded-cellular technology company, Mobile Viewpoint, to provide unique end-to-end mobile video solutions within the U.S. With applications in a variety of markets ranging from public safety surveillance to drone site inspection to live event broadcast (and everything in between), KenCast’s cellular network-based, low-latency HD platforms are designed to spec for operation in virtually any environment and use scenario.
- Instead of simply providing one component of the entire workflow, KenCast crafts end-to-end, turnkey live broadcasting solutions.
- Strategic third-party partnerships and seamless product integration provide clients with a diverse set of existing options to meet virtually any use scenario’s needs.
- For more specialized feature sets, full in-house hardware/software customization ability ensures that clients’ needs aren’t compromised to fit an “off-the-shelf” solution.
- KenCast’s broadcast technology is platform-agnostic, enabling clients to incorporate new hardware into existing frameworks.
- With a strong worldwide network of Mobile Viewpoint partner companies, clients can ensure quality support in platform deployments virtually anywhere in the world.
- KenCast’s partnerships with America’s major cellular providers afford clients live broadcast capabilities over commercial cellular networks at a fraction of consumer costs.
- For applications extending beyond cellular coverage boundaries, KenCast-recommended third-party KA-band satellite providers afford clients turnkey video broadcasting from almost anywhere in the world.
- Public safety / emergency response: remote surveillance and situational awareness
- Oil / natural gas: facility real-time remote monitoring
- Live events / news-gathering: live broadcasting from any location with full portability (ex: breaking news, sporting events, concerts, etc.)
- Field inspection: remote real-time site monitoring (ex: power utilities, telecommunications, construction, etc.)
- Corporate America: reliable real-time large-scale meeting streaming from remote locations
- Incorporation of drone/UAV live broadcast into any of the above applications
- OTT streaming platform: HD web-based streaming solutions for playback on Android and iOS devices and PC’s
- Rack-mount solutions: output live feeds from rack-mount units within an MCR via HDMI, HD-SDI or IP connections
- Hardware: purchase, 1- or 2-year lease options
- SaaS options for end-user OTT streaming
- Monthly cellular billing based on data consumption, not specific data plans
For a field technology overview, please visit Mobile Viewpoint online at www.mobileviewpoint.com.
To learn more about KenCast’s custom solutions to meet your specific field broadcast needs, please don’t hesitate to be in touch – we’d love to hear from you.
P: (203) 359-6984